cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New order not showing in My orders

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

I've had my O2 contract phone for a while now, and today I ordered a tablet.

I've had the confirmation email to say is on it's way, with delivery details, new phone number, tracking number, etc., but it still isn't showing in My orders . . . 

It's due for delivery tomorrow, and I would really like to have a rough idea of when it's going to turn up.

Any ideas why it's not showing??

Thanks in advance,

Mick.

Message 1 of 12
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123130 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

Also check emails and texts this morning. It's very likely that the courier will generate their own status/delivery advice once the parcel has been loaded on the van. If you have nothing and My O2 has not updated itself then give CS a ring  about 8.30am http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

You may have to contact customer service this morning. It may just be that the system hasn't updated. Call preferably rather than use chat.

Message 2 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 123130 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

Also check emails and texts this morning. It's very likely that the courier will generate their own status/delivery advice once the parcel has been loaded on the van. If you have nothing and My O2 has not updated itself then give CS a ring  about 8.30am http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 12

MI5
  • 144680 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27732 Solutions
As you say it's a new number it will have a separate log in to your current one.
It will be the same email address but a different password. If you call CS they will give you the temp password which you can then use to pull the new account into the old one to join them together.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for the replies.

I spoke to customer service this morning who gave me an update, and where I could track it myself.

They use UK mail couriers, and it's working, so I know when it's coming now, thankfully.

Funnily enough, it shows up as a service in My O2, but still isn't showing in My Orders.

Never mind, I can track it now either way.

Thanks again.
Message 5 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 123130 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

Pleased it's sorted @Anonymous Just got to wait for it's arrival now wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

Glad the community could help @MickieH

Message 7 of 12

viridis
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions

Good job

Message 8 of 12

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

I ordered a fit bit on Black Friday - to be delivered to my local store. 

Order went through and stated it would be delivered by 1.12.15, but would get confirmation email to say it was in store for pick up.

3.12.15 still no confirmation email. Tried to track order but website is set up for phone nos etc and I don't have a phone contract - just want my to chase my purchase order, can't trace it.

Message 10 of 12