Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can o2 customer team hlep me issue with number transfor please

zulfi
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

hi, i have filled online o2 number transfor fourm to change my number three uk to o2 pay as go thursday morning and friday mid day my three number discontact and i received masage from three my number been disconacted but my o2 sim card has old number and my three number not port . I have lost connectivity to my old number and my new o2 sim still have same number can o2 technical team help me why my number not port .

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10293 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3025 Solutions

@zulfi 

This is not customer services and there is no o2 support on this customer to customer  community. 

You will need to call customer services on 4445 from an o2 phone or 0344 809 0222 from any other phone...

It does sound like Three have prematurely disconnected you, as ports dont usually happen on a Friday...

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145101 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions

@zulfi 

Keep rebooting your phone.

It's perfectly normal for ports to happen on Fridays, so no issues there.

If you have an iPhone, change your number in Settings >Phone >My Number.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 3 of 9

zulfi
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

hi,i have port number few time befor between network never happed like this i have try off and on my phone but still same number not my old number on this o2 sim card  a bit werry now

Message 4 of 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145101 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions

@zulfi 

Once the process has started it can take up to 24 hours to complete.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 5 of 9

zulfi
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

hi,@jamieleewv1 or@jamieleewv1 or any help  please ,i call o2 to but they transfor one to another depatment for last one half hours

Message 6 of 9

Oxonian
Level 29: Intuitive
  • 6437 Posts
  • 116 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@zulfi 

You might want to consider pursuing this via social media. O2's social media teams have a good reputation and it is easier to remind them occasionally rather than sitting on hold. Details of the social media teams are in :-

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

It is often mentioned that ports do not happen at weekends so you might want to consider waiting until Monday morning to instigate contact.  

Message 7 of 9

zulfi
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

hi,thanks for reply i am on the on phone last nearly two transfor on department to another i have sent masage through facebook let see if any one pick it up

Message 8 of 9

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36557 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1623 Solutions

@zulfi wrote:

hi,thanks for reply i am on the on phone last nearly two transfor on department to another i have sent masage through facebook let see if any one pick it up

Send a little reminder via Facebook every so often, it can take a couple of days before someone comes back to ask you for specifics in order to help you - but the help they give is good, @zulfi - persist, but nicely - like the experience I had a while back, via Twitter: https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/O2-Web-Top-Up-not-recognising-a-valid-O2-P...

Good luck!

Message 9 of 9