Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! O2 dongle on a MAC

I have been using my O2 Dongle on a PC for years; works great. Tried it on a MAC but the mobile partner application does not recongnise the SIM card. Any suggestion ?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Recycle Questionable Trading ?

This is a matter of "questionable trading".9/1 email recd with quote for phone valid for 14 DAYS - will send off package to me16/1 package received ( now at 7 DAYS)17/1 posted package back 24/1 chased o2 recycle - they say, not yet recd30/1 surprise ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't view my bill online

Hi everyone, I am logged into my O2 account with the correct username and password but its not showing my bills. This happened a few weeks ago when I tried logging in. It has my mobile number and personal info displayed but no tabs for try bills. Any...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Outlook 2010 won't accept username and password

Hello I'm trying to put my o2 email account on Outlook 2010 on my new laptop. It seemed to have worked the other day as it downloaded new mesages. However, when I try and access it now, when I try to send and receive, it just brings up an error sayin...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! friends and family discount

Hi , i was just wondering about when your on friends and family discount does the discounted price show up on your account or does the orignal full price show up and then the discount comes off when you get billed? i thought my friend had put me on h...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgrade

does anyone know if you can view the phones that are available for upgrade before the actual date just to see which hone you can have? hope that makes sense

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delivery dilemma

Howdy all! Just a quick query regarding delivery of a new handset that I thought someone with a bit more experience might be able to point me in the right direction with (Every other phone I've bought I have collected from a store, first time with on...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network reception booster

Having been an O2 customer for over 10 years I'd like to stay as one, but I have terrible network coverage in my new home. Other than hanging out the window all day, is there a sensibly priced booster option I couldbuy?

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SMS messaging to 03 numbers and 076 pagers

I write to ask that you extend your current SMS delivery service to deliver not only to UK mobiles and landlines, but also to UK pagers and 03 numbers as used by many businesses and organisations.Currently, 03 numbers are the only UK numbers which bo...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos