Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

idea for internet add-on

i know it might not happen but here is idea for interenet add on 1 £3 200MB 2. £5 for 500MB 3. £7.50 for 750MB 6. £10 2GB that will be good as people paid lot of money to keep add it for more. Maybe o2 looking into bring back the unlimed data

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Had Phone on Lease.....

Hi all, My husband had a phone for a year on lease from 02. He Decided a year later that he no longer wanted it so he informed 02 before christmas 2013 and asked for a sim only account. I personally sent the phone back in the bag 02 provided for retu...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Open Code Invalid

I took out an O2 contract approximately 2 months ago. The next day I registered on the Open website and a discount code was generated and sent to my phone. I took that in to my local store, it was applied, I was given a printout and I was told to wai...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming charges

What are the roaming charge rates when in Cyprus, because my bill came to just over £300 & i was only away for 2 weeks

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Confused..

Hi Everyone, I'm a bit confused. I pre-ordered a Sony Z2 which shows on the site will be available from April 28th. I'm looking forward to receving this and therefore thought i would have a'Chat' with customer services to see if the date had changed ...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Replace broken phone

I have broken my phone which will cost me quite a substantial amount to get fixed. Am I able to buy out my contract which doesn't finish until July. I would be staying with O2 and would want to upgrade my phone.thanks, WF

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone Delivery

I am (soon to be was) a customer of 02 and have been for many years and I have always been happy with the service provided. The delivery of this service could only be described as efficient and unproblematic (that is until recently). I decided to upg...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Tracks- Free trial

Hey Everyone, Do you want to sample O2 Tracks for free for three months? All you need to do is reply to this message letting us know your favourite song.. Doesn’t have to be of all time, can be the one that comes to you. Post your reply and we’ll con...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos