Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! O2 Data not working

I have an o2 data sim and it has 12GB of data left for 365 days but it will not load up a web page just says I have run out of data and to check in settings. No idea what to do next?

Resolved! Over 18 resteictionrestriction

Since Sunday I've tried to get the over 18 restriction removed from my phone. I'm an Ann summers ambassador and I need the site for my business. You're affecting my sales and creating extra work. The staff have been unhelpful and 2 ended live chat. O...

Resolved! Mis-sold contract by LBM

Morning.I've had to request the call to be listened back on as last month I've received a sales call and was convinced to join O2 on a sim only contract as they could provide a better deal then gifdgaff who I was with.I was told because I've struggle...

Stefan83 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Credit score issues

Cutting a long story short, how do I get hold of the Credit File Referrals team, as now have a broken credit rating since trying to buy an IPAD. is there a number?

dan18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2Home Update

I've just been told that an email or letter is due to be with people next week or week after, explaining about refunds and what to do with equipment. Best regards,

Daddydoink by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 40 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Samsung J5 2017 Wi-Fi Calling

Does anyone know if Wi-Fi Calling is going to be rolled out to the Samsung J5 2017?I've followed the steps in the MyO2 app, and it actually says I should be able to uses Wi-Fi Calling, however the option just isn't within the settings menu.The phone ...

MrB15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! outage in BA Bath area

Is anyone else having "NO SERVICE" in the Bath area ? Mine has been like this all week now, O2's 'outage' map tells me that there is a phone mast not working in my area & 'live chat' operator is unable to say how long this is likely to go on. Anyone ...

Gary4654 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos