Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy ear buds pro offer

Annie_8
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I purchased a new phone mid August that had the offer of earbuds pro for £1. I had to contact O2 so many times and kept getting forgotten bed off with excuses as to why I hadn’t received the code. I got this on 16th October and ordered them. I still haven’t received them and have been advised the order got cancelled. After hours, days, weeks, on the phone to O2 and getting put on hold, passed from one department to the next (and having to listen to that AWFUL music!) A still haven’t got a resolution, only that they will send another code. No time frame, no reference number, no guarantee. I am appalled with their customer service. All I wanted was the earbuds and they can’t send them as it’s out of anyone’s jurisdiction?  Anyone else had to deal with this?  Any other company would have bent over backwards and sent a pair straight away!

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144643 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27730 Solutions

@Annie_8 

Guide here Guide: Gift with Purchase  

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144643 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27730 Solutions

@Annie_8 

Guide here Guide: Gift with Purchase  

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Oxonian
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 5904 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@Annie_8 

I just wondered if you had been able to make any progress on this ?

If you purchased your 'phone in mid-August, that's a delay of three months, which is excessive even by O2's standards.  

Message 3 of 5

Annie_8
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I posted on the business chat on facebook and finally received an answer saying they will send another code, but there are backlogs. They couldn’t give me any sort of timeframe either. So that means when I do receive another code, I will have to order them again. That’s what I did before and they somehow cancelled the order two weeks later without notifying me! I asked them to just send some headphones next day delivery but they said they couldn’t do that as the offer ones were especially allocated!  The customer service is absolutely appalling 

Message 4 of 5

Oxonian
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 5904 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@Annie_8 

I would be inclined to keep pushing via Facebook, particularly as you do not have a timescale. 

You don't want this to drift for so long that it becomes difficult to achieve any sort of finality.  

Message 5 of 5