Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

11 pasword reset text messages...

RBW
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Just ended a online chat with a customer advisor, and afterwards I was spammed with 11 text messages saying that my myo2 account password had been reset, plesae use this new password. The online chat was requesting my PAC codes, not a password reset. (and apparently retentions aren't on online chat anymore according to this advisor). Strangely enough, these texts came just after rating the online chat session as "very dissatisfied"... coincidence? yeh right.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93250 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
We do suggest a person contacts O2 via a phone call ,and only use the online live chat as a last resort due to them being non uk outsourced call centres who can get things lost in translation.

Message 3 of 6

RBW
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I wish I had that optimism. Unfortunately the transcript proves they know exactly what I was requesting. Retentions team were available on chat less than a month ago, as my previous unused PAC has expired not long ago. This could of course changed in the meantime. Not expecting any answers, just came here to vent. It's just a shame really. Seems a bit cynical to do that just because I gave poor feedback, of which none was directed at the adviser. Of course, it could have been human error. 11 times.
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@RBW wrote:
 Seems a bit cynical to do that just because I gave poor feedback, of which none was directed at the adviser.

Hi @RBW   Seriously, do you really think anybody actually reads the CHAT feedback guff? 

Gerry

Message 5 of 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122972 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@RBW wrote:
Of course, it could have been human error. 11 times.

I too would have had similar doubts if honest. Too much of a coincidence slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 6