Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Devices board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Devices board! If you have a device that's not Apple or Android or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account ple...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Restricted Pages.

Why does my phone seem to ask me to pay to verify my age to view normal websites? .. I am 21 + On contract, so surely my phone shouldn't be restricted at all???

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! android

i have been given a samsung wave 2 on orange i know i can get it changed over too o2 but can i get android put on it many thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

blackberry messenger

My internet is still working but my bbm will not send or recieve messages. How do i fix this? i have already rebooted the device twice

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blackberry messenger

i dont know whats wrong with my phone, whether its the device or on 02? i hadnt checked my recent updates since about an hour ago and everything was fine, then i checked it 10 minutes ago and only updates from 3oclock was showing, i restarted the pho...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Activating Sim Card - not working

Hi, Hoping somebody may be able to help with this. I had my phone stolen a week ago. O2 blocked the SIM and Phone. I have since got a New phone (Blackberry 9360) and picked up a replacement SIM from my local O2 shop. I tried to activate online, which...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! time stamp

Since the clock went back all my texts show the wrong received time. my phone time is set correctly. Is it O2 system time is wrong?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I browse with a Blackberry 8520?

Hi all I've got the above Blackberry connected to the rouer (via Wi-fi) but it's not letting me browse. Someone said I need a bolt-on for this to happen, but if I'm using a router (rather than the GPRS method) I thought it'd be free? Thanks in advanc...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 Boost Box and iPhone 5

Hello all, I have a o2 Boost Box supplied to me via my corporate account, I have just upgraded to the new iPhone 5 but it doesn't seem to work with the boost box, my iPad and Blackberry still work with it so I know that the boost box is still working...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Faulty Blackberry 9900 please advice

I upgraded my contract on the 23/09/2012, for a 24 month contract, for £18.00 a month which included 200 minutes, unlimited texts, unlimited 02 to 02 minutes, unlimited landline minutes and 100 mb of blackberry data, as well as a blackberry 9900 hand...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos