Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Devices board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Devices board! If you have a device that's not Apple or Android or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account ple...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BlackBerry bolt on

O2 took £5 for my blackberry bolt on but I have been waiting all day for my Internet to go on but every time I try to go on the Internet its saying browsing over the mobile network is not included as part of my current service plan does anyone know w...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

BlackBerry 10 apps

Hello o2 and community members! So, a brand new OS! A supposedly easier OS to code for with the 5 different types of programming you can use too! My question is, what (if any) apps are o2 themselves developing for the BlackBerry 10? Apps like o2 Wall...

• 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Blackberry Server - which one?

On my Bold 9780 I can see Blackberry Internet Services (BIS) connected, either via 3G or WiFi. I do recall in the past the Blackberry Enterprise Server used to show a connection on WiFi, but no longer does. I did have Google Sync installed until rece...

Nokia Lumia 800 connectivity/Internet issues

I've had my nokia lumia 800 for about half a year now and since i've had it the internet seems to cut out two or three times a day. I have to reset the data connection (turn it off and on again) in the settings and it usually connects again but it ca...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! blocking nuisance texts

Is there a way to block an individual number? I am getting spammy messages and want to block them. I have an ageing phone - a Motorola Razr 2 v8. I am on pay monthly with 02.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my blackberry dived down the toilet.

well long story cut short blackberry flew down the toilet and i have dried it out fully havnt put battery back in until now its been 3 days and i am so gutted its not even turning on or having the red light! i have currently just become unemployed du...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My Nokia 2330c-2 Has A Startup Problem...

Hello There Everybody..! My Nokia 2330c-2 Has A Startup Problem... Which is. When I Turn it On,Step 1) It Tries to Startup (showing the usual white screen) For 3 Seconds,Step 2) Then It Stops by Turning It's Self Back Off (showing the usual blank/bla...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Insert SIM card

my phone is constantly asking that I 'Insert SIM card' even though it has previously been working fine with said SIM. The phone hasn't been dropped or damaged and I have tried the whole turn it off and turn it off again thing (removing the SIM and ch...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Windows Skydrive. Is it always on?

Hey, I'm wondering if anyone will know if skydrive is always on and if it will use my monthly data allowance? Are you able to have skydrive download only when on wifi? I'm concerned that if i get a 500Mb contract it will be too little if skydrive is ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos