Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Devices board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Devices board! If you have a device that's not Apple or Android or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account ple...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nokia Lumia 620 freezing

Hi, I bought a Lumia 620 (pay as you go) from an O2 store around a month ago. Over the last week it keeps freezing....generally when I get a text message I can't slide up to look at it. Same with some phone calls, I can't answer them (the buttons tha...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blackberry Curve 9300 will send bbm but not receive

Hi I can send bbm but not receive them. I have tried taking the battery out and in - no change. I have tried registering phone again - no change. I have deleted the service books and re-instated them and still no change. I can get on the internet, I ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Blackberry

I currently have a simple Samsung phone (which I own) with an O2 Simplicity Tariff plus the small data allowance. I have just been given a sim free Blackberry Curve as a gift. Can I just put my current sim card in the Blackberry & start using it, or ...

Gloss by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't get internet on my blackberry, help please!?

I have payed £5.00 towards 500MB worth of data and unlimited wifi and email. But i can't seem to connect to the internet because it says i do not have a blackberry bolt on or tariff. Can anyone help as to what i should do because i have been looking ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My Blackberry Torch freezes all the time

I have persevered with my Blackberry Torch because I quite liked it at first, but after about 3 months so many problems have arisen. First of all, all sound just completely disapeared. I could only hear sound if the earphones were connected!! No matt...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nokia lumia 800 - unable to recevie any calls

I am facing problem with nokia lumia 800 when receving or hearing calls. Happened before then sent it back to o2 services and said it was repaired and sent back with in one day after they received. Now after a week having same problems again. I am fe...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

NOKIA C6-01

ANYBODY GOT A NOKIA C6-01 , AN HAD PROBLEMS WITH IT , I HAVE HAD TO SEND MINE BACK 3 TIMES NOW , IT STILL HAS PROBLEMS , BUT NOT SENDING IT BACK AGAIN , CONTRACT UP IN 4 MONTHS , WON'T B GETTING o2 AGAIN , THEY REFUSED TO CHANGE MY FONE ,

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thinking of getting a Windows phone?

You might want to think again....http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2013/04/10/microsoft-will-stop-supporting-windows-phone-after.aspx

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos