cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 reverse charge call compatibility

Anonymous
Not applicable
im just wondering.. are O2 phones capable in making or receiving reverse charge calls? do i have to install something?
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
well as much as I know you don't need any program to make a reverse call.. it is just like calling an ordinary number you need to dial the reverse mobile service number ( ex: 1800 mumdad) then there will be a prompt and it will instruct you on what to do
Message 2 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Reverse charge calls can only be made to land-lines, but you can make them from O2 mobiles.
Message 3 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
hey thanks guys. i sounded like noobie back there lol. One more question guys, do you know a reverse charge call service on mobiles here in UK?
Message 4 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
0800 REVERSE but be warned its very expensive for the person receiving the call and many people will refuse the call.
If you have an O2 handset and are low on credit, its better to use their Lend Us A Quid service.
Message 5 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well my daughter Whitney i understand calls me from just about any phone when her cellphone has no credit or when her batteries go dead through 0800mumdad. I don't think the service has any issues with compatibility.
Message 6 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
I understand the 08000mumdad service has some issues, not least of which is that you are charged to find out how much it costs and contract customers have been charged for making the reverse call. Have a read of this review: http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/telecommunicati ... d/1332247/

Its not a reverse charge service as such, because the person receiving the call is charged by premium SMS.
Message 7 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
hhmm.. 08000mumdad? 1800reverse? i dont know bout this services but thanks though for helping out.
Message 8 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
hello there!! I've read your post, mumdad sounds cool to me, I guess I can also use this service in Northern Ireland!Is it available in all parts of UK?
Message 9 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
you guys are talking about mumdad and reverse, which is which? i mean which one is betteR?
Message 10 of 13