cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nokia Lumia 735 Xmas bundle

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there i just purchased a lumia 735 from the 02 store and can't seem to claim my bundle the microsoft website says unavailable .

is this some sort of con?

Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

No it's not a con but probably a popular one.

Keep trying to redeem the offer.

A similar thread http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/Lumia-Christmas-Accessory-Bundle-where-is-it/m-p/8...
Message 2 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable

what a work up!  dont need this today i wish 02 wouldnt be so sly they make out on the adverts that you get this stuff in store but no they just hand you a dirty leaflet . not at all amused 02 im a new customer since today an your mugging me off already.

Message 3 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sorry you feel that way.

As all fellow customers here like you I'm sure we all sympathise.

You can officially let them know what you think via O2 Customer Services. 202 for Contract. 4445 for PAYG and or use the complaint link at the foot of the forum.
Message 4 of 33

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145017 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions
The terms of the offer are quite clear.
Read them carefully and redeem here http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/mobile/o2christmasbundle/
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry, something went wrong

Please try again later

We’re sorry for the inconvenience. We may be having some trouble accessing your Nokia account.

why are they trying to access my nokia account?   i just logged into it for the crack and theres nothing wrong with it also i tried again and it's saying the same thing,  never again 02

Message 6 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just tried again , it doesn't work.

simple as that really looks like im going back to the shop.

Message 7 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable
The bundle comes from Nokia.

"If you have any questions about your claim or eligibility call our helpline on 0844 409 6620."

Let us know how you get on.
Message 8 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks and yes i will be sure to post back with my results.

Message 9 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all just thought i'd provide an update i've basically emailed CERT UK and i think they're sorting it out for me i've been going back and forth with emails with them and i'm just waiting on a confirmation i'll write back once all this has been sorted.

Message 10 of 33