Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alcatel HotSpot doesn’t work

SJC2000
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My Alcatel hotspot doesn’t work. It worked for a few days when we got it in July, but last time I tried to work from home about the 20th of September. I ended up having to go to Starbucks. Now I am working from home full time I’ve been on leave this week and last week we cannot get the device work and I go back to work on Monday. What I’d like to know is how do I hand the device back I’ve looked through the help options and I cannot see how to raise a complaint that I’ve been sold a product that doesn’t work here 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10247 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3016 Solutions

@SJC2000 

You cant just hand the device back, you will have to pay off the device plan in full, to be able to cancel. 

You dont actually say what the issue is you are experiencing with the Hotspot, as it might be a simple fix. 

Have you spoken to o2 or Alcatel at all, via phone on 0344 809 0202 or via Social Media??

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10247 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3016 Solutions

@SJC2000 

You cant just hand the device back, you will have to pay off the device plan in full, to be able to cancel. 

You dont actually say what the issue is you are experiencing with the Hotspot, as it might be a simple fix. 

Have you spoken to o2 or Alcatel at all, via phone on 0344 809 0202 or via Social Media??

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 2