cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding music to my Nokia 515

Anonymous
Not applicable

..... Toby's thread about music

I have a Nokia 515 (as recommended by MI5 earlier in the year) 

it has apps on it & more apps ..... but I've not touched any of those type of buttons because (1) I'm not sure what they do ..... & ..... (2) I'm frightened about running up an un-necessary bill ..... but I would like some music to listen to through earphones

I've stopped buying cd's from Amazon as its not economic & there maybe only one track I like eg recent Van Morrisson & Michael Buble purchases

I've not downloaded anything to my mobile

before coming into O2C I would regularly go into the town's O2 store for help ..... = ..... major reason I choose O2

would I be correct in thinking I would be able to go into the O2 store & ask them & they could look up my contract details & advise me? ..... I am conscious that every 15 minutes the staff are expected to make a sale & I do feel somewhat guilty if I'm not buying but only seeking advice

thank you :womanvery-happy:

Message 1 of 85
84 REPLIES 84

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

Secure Digital High Capacity @Anonymous 

Perfect for your music.

thank you jonsie .....

@MI5 @jonsie @aldaweb @Cleoriff (for info Cleoriff) ..... making 'random' paper & pen notes in a lined bound notebook ..... then going to type up into word document to print off & file ..... then crossing out the writing neatly (keeping the book as back-up)

will do this with the other threads eg picture posting & photos from mobile to laptop & this thread which imho needs to be renamed something like music on phone/laptop? ..... = ..... what do you think?

will do this system with the other bits of info I come across as I browse O2C

I think this will work for me best, with something to hand I refer back to & then look at laptop screen/phone

thank you :womanvery-happy:

Message 51 of 85

Cleoriff
  • 123063 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous 

I agree the topic name needs changing. If anyone else does a search for info re music on phones... they may not find this...

I wonder if @MI5 or @jonsie  could agree a new thread title  with yourself...and then you would need to PM Toby to ask him to change it? ( Although I am not sure if you as the OP could change the title yourself?)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 52 of 85

Anonymous
Not applicable

yes please @Cleoriff about @MI5 @jonsie with me 'attending, as-it-were' ..... I'd like that slight_smile I'm below changing the topic subject as an op and as a person who is 'techie challenged'

btw ..... I feel a bit guilty = 'hogging' this thread?! Confused as a learner (never mind what my level says ie Gaining a Reputation? slight_smile ) ..... gaining a reputation for what methinks?! Weird

Message 53 of 85

Cleoriff
  • 123063 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

Well I think you are gaining a reputation for learning... (and teaching us all a thing or two by sharing your humour with us) Smiley Very Happy

I haven't asked a question because you are doing it all yourself.... and I am learning from it....

I personally don't put much music on my phone...but all my family do....and if I can tell them anything...well then they think I am clever...LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 54 of 85

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144599 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27728 Solutions

How about....

Adding music to my Nokia 515 ?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 55 of 85

Cleoriff
  • 123063 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

How about....

Adding music to my Nokia 515 ?

How did you do that??? Bouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 56 of 85

MI5
  • 144599 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27728 Solutions
It's a RED thing wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 57 of 85

Cleoriff
  • 123063 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
It's a RED thing wink

Not here tho...oh I know, you must have done it all via PM to Wispa Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 58 of 85

MI5
  • 144599 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27728 Solutions
Not at all.... but lets stay on topic wink

Currently using:
Message 59 of 85

Cleoriff
  • 123063 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Not at all.... but lets stay on topic wink

Noted.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 60 of 85