cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Apps on BlackBerry 10?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Would anyone know when Apps such as O2 Tracks and O2 Priority Moments will be available for BlackBerry 10 devices like the Z10?

It seems strange that Tracks is a new App and is available for legacy BlackBerry OS devices yet it hasnt been developed for the new operating system.

Priority Moments however is the big one for me as I used it quite alot and at the moment I can't! I did ask the O2 twitter account for any news but was given much the same response as when I asked about the OS update! Smiley Frustrated

Even if the apps were ported over from the Android version, which I believe is simple enough for the developers to do...so long as the apps still worked!

Message 1 of 18
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Priority Moments isn't compatible yet? That's not very good!

I don't imagine it'll take much longer but I'll try find out for you.

Meanwhile, you can still access o2.co.uk/priority on the browser for all the nonlocal deals.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Priority Moments isn't compatible yet? That's not very good!

I don't imagine it'll take much longer but I'll try find out for you.

Meanwhile, you can still access o2.co.uk/priority on the browser for all the nonlocal deals.
Message 2 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

Fantastic, thanks Opium!

i also didnt know that i can still access o2.co.uk/priority for the national deals, so that will come in handy! slight_smile I'll check it out later!

Message 3 of 18

k100rs
Level 3: Thinker
  • 32 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I've sideloaded the "My O2" android app onto my z10 and it works fine

the O2 Welcome wap page works too

--
Steve Parry

Phone timeline:
Nokia 5110, 6210, 6310i, 6600, 6670, 6300, N80, 3230, 9100, 5800 XpressMusic, N8, Z10 ....... currently Nokia 5 br>
provider: Cellnet>BT Cellnet>O2 .....
Message 4 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm making a personal stand and refusing to sideload anything until such tinme as I know there is no chance of a native app being produced! wink

Out of interest, did you try side loading the Priority Moments App?
Message 5 of 18

k100rs
Level 3: Thinker
  • 32 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
I tried the moments app and it crashes but I found I can use the wap site for moments
--
Steve Parry

Phone timeline:
Nokia 5110, 6210, 6310i, 6600, 6670, 6300, N80, 3230, 9100, 5800 XpressMusic, N8, Z10 ....... currently Nokia 5 br>
provider: Cellnet>BT Cellnet>O2 .....
Message 6 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

So is there any officalstatement of intent from O2 on this sales of Z10s are huge and no announcement on my o2 moment tracks or anything in app world 

Message 7 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
Okay so I've just heard back. Unfortunately there isn't an exact fate yet for Z10 and Windows 8 O2 apps but the team are being pestered for them so it should be as soon as possible.

I'll update the thread as soon as they do become available slight_smile
Message 8 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

The O2 Priority app is one of the real ones that I miss on my BB Z10 and once that becomes available I'll be using it a lot!

Please pressure all concerned that us Z10 owners need the O2 apps slight_smile

Message 9 of 18

version7point0
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 648 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 181 Solutions
I've tried side loading all of the O2 apps and it appears only My O2 and O2 Tracks will work, but only a track download at a time.

I would love to see all the major O2 apps available for all the latest platforms in an ideal world.
Message 10 of 18