cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Apps on BlackBerry 10?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Would anyone know when Apps such as O2 Tracks and O2 Priority Moments will be available for BlackBerry 10 devices like the Z10?

It seems strange that Tracks is a new App and is available for legacy BlackBerry OS devices yet it hasnt been developed for the new operating system.

Priority Moments however is the big one for me as I used it quite alot and at the moment I can't! I did ask the O2 twitter account for any news but was given much the same response as when I asked about the OS update! Smiley Frustrated

Even if the apps were ported over from the Android version, which I believe is simple enough for the developers to do...so long as the apps still worked!

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
That's not good that they are not available but hopefully won't be too long now their on the case
Message 11 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a wee bump incase someone from O2 ever checks the Community!

EE and Vodafone both have apps already for BBOS10, so a My O2 App would be greatly appreciated...if not the O2 Priority Moments App which works perfectly well in the browser.

Message 12 of 18

aldaweb
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

At the risk of repeating myself wink

Considering that the Android converted MyO2 app works well I can't see why they couldn't have released that to BB World as an 'official' app.

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 13 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

It is mighty frustrating that O2 is taking so long to put an app into the store. Especially as everyone has already mentioned, the android version works perfectly

Message 14 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

It does seem unfair

Message 15 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

Unless they are currently developing a native app on the platform like EE have done, theres no reason why they shouldnt have published the android version already

Message 16 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

The weird thing is, there is an O2 Rugby App in BlackBerry World for BB10 so they must have someone who can create Apps for the OS already!

Message 17 of 18

aldaweb
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Judging by the reviews, that Rugby App is an Android port so no reason for O2 to not have the MyO2 app in BB World

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 18 of 18