cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wallpapers of the week: king of the jungle.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Headline : Wallpapers of the week: king of the jungle

"Taking the subject back to nature, the walls herein are of the jungle’s king. With no intent on striking a resemblance between Apple’s operating system and the subject matter, simply, lions are a very striking and photogenic creature. The lion’s majesty is caught in these images and shared for all your iOS devices. Wallpapers Below are four different wallpapers that exemplify the natural beauty of nature in an animal. The lion’s aggression and tame demeanor are captured in the following walls. Both iPhone and iPad images are included for each."

Lion-splash-4-1024x768.jpg

My thoughts :

These are quite simply amazing and now have the Black & White lions head on the Galaxy Tab 3  slight_smile

Source : iDownloadblog

See here  : http://www.idownloadblog.com/2014/08/24/wallpaper-jungle-lion/

Message 1 of 30
29 REPLIES 29

gemz4the1
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions

Yes they are lovely pictures.

I used to like the puppy images that used to lick the screen - I want one of those wallpapers for my iPhone but:

1) I can't find a free or one-off one (I don't want to subscribe to Jamster lol)

2) I read somewhere that the iPhone software doesn't support them.

Message 21 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable

the pic of that cheetah 'flying' at top speed through the jungle with wings is superlative ..... whether it's been digitally enhanced or not ..... a pic I would love to have on my workroom wall, which is done out in natural Autumn colours ..... am bookmarking this jonsie ..... thank you very much ..... Thanks! :womanvery-happy:

Message 22 of 30

Cleoriff
  • 122932 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

Morning Jane...I will tell you I have already saved the picture to my file and am hoping to get it enlarged and framed to add to my collection of Cheetah pics...:smileywink:

When I went into that site jonsie provided and scrolled down the cheetah images I did find they had mixed in a couple of leopards with them...It didn't matter...they are all big cats.. Cat

And I spent ages trying to work out the bird on the 'flying cheetah'...

It would look great on your wall......autumn colours

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 23 of 30

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93242 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

You have to admire the time, skill and patience of some photographers and their willingness to share their work via the web.:smileyhappy:

Message 24 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable

I like the animal nature programmes that then have a part at the end that shows how they got those shots and film.

Patience certainly is a virtue. 

Message 25 of 30

jonsie
  • 93242 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

Photography is an art in itself too, being able to spot a photo opportunity from a unique angle. Sadly I don't have that ability. Point and shoot is my forte!

Message 26 of 30

Cleoriff
  • 122932 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Photography is an art in itself too, being able to spot a photo opportunity from a unique angle. Sadly I don't have that ability. Point and shoot is my forte!

Point, wobble and shoot is mine @jonsie 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 27 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

Point, wobble and shoot is mine @jonsie 

By the time I've even got to that stage I've missed the blumming opportunity for the shot !

Crazy

Message 28 of 30

jonsie
  • 93242 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122932 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions