Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47971 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5322 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6732 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 528 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11762 replies
  • 0 kudos

200 Million Customers Upgrade to iOS7

Apple said this morning that 200 million customers have upgraded to iOS7 since its release on Wednesday 18th. It also may have been responsible for a Spike of up to 112% in last Wednesday’s Internet traffic. Amazing figures.

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

iOS7 and Motion Sickness !

Good Morning, Something to make you smile. Some users of the newly released iOS7 are reporting sysmptons of motion sickness and Headaches from having the parallax effect on, and because of the way the new app animation open up. In my case the effects...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

What games are you playing right now?

Heyguys, I've just re-read bandofbrother's cool Mobile Games thread and I thought I'd ask the question on broader scale: What video games are you playing right now? What are you liking/disliking about it? Right now, I'm playing Skyrim, Mass Effect 3 ...

shepherd.jpg
Toby by Former Staff
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Facebook call & Video Call.

Hi, Facebook Call and Video Call. A bit late to this party but hey ! Just tried my first call and its not that bad https://www.facebook.com/videocalling/

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lebara to o2

Anybody have advise, how I can get PAC code from lebara. I ran few times, I wrote email's. I did answer in the all questions. They promised me, that after 2 days I will get PAC bay text. Unfortunately.... And it is happening all month.Anybody have an...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Could you cope without your phone for a day !

Something that Jonsie just said in a recent thread when discussing the high price of today's mobile phones. Jonsie said "Yes but you can't live without them" That made me think on how heavily I rely on my phone. I made the mistake of forgetting my ph...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos