Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47684 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5260 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6702 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 496 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11756 replies
  • 0 kudos

Camel bans smoking in it's offices

I'm surprised it took this long, tbhhttp://news.sky.com/story/1358633/camel-cigarette-maker-bans-smoking-in-offices

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Possible concept for iPhone Homescreen to match the iWatch

Hi I've been looking around the Internet and it looks like some iPhone end users would love to have their iPhone HomeScreen match that of the iWatch Homescreen. For me I think I'd love to have this as an option and have sent feedback to Apple to sugg...

image.jpg
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tech News : Oppo launches a duet of smartphones.

Headline : Oppo launches a duet of smartphones. Excerpt from the Link "Oppo today addressed two of the most important issues faced by smartphone manufacturers with a pair of handsets that will satisfy even the worst of pedants." My thoughts : If rele...

image.jpg image.jpg
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google developing a cancer detector

Looks like Google are branching out...."Google is aiming to diagnose cancers, impending heart attacks or strokes and other diseases, at a much earlier stage than is currently possible. The company is working on technology that combines disease-detect...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Android smartwatch 'lasts a week'

Following on from the recent announcement that the iwatch would need charging every day.... One of China's leading tech firms has unveiled two Android-powered smartwatches that it says can last about a week between charges.That represents a substanti...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tech News : Microsoft unveils $199 wearable fitness device.

Headline : Microsoft unveils $199 wearable fitness device. Excerpt from the Link "Microsoft has unveiled its first wearable device that can track a user's sleep and exercise as well as connect to a health service on smartphones.The Microsoft Band wil...

image.jpg
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sony Smartband

Is this compatable with iPhone?I've been googling it everywhere and can't find a direct anwser!! I would love to have one

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos