Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47686 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6704 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 497 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11756 replies
  • 0 kudos

News: BlackBerry Classic is for you

An open letter from John Chen, CEO of Blackberry has just been posted on the BlackBerry Blog: To our loyal (current and former) BlackBerry users: BlackBerry is driven by an urgent, obsessive focus on what matters: you. When we lose sight of what you ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

2015 Releases

What are you looking forward to in 2015? (technology-ish wise?)Any films, albums, devices being released that you are looking forward to? Album: I quite like Meghan Trainor at the moment - the 2 tunes that she has released are quite catchy. Film: I a...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fun FAQs : Happy Birthday Mobile Phone.

Headline : Happy Birthday Mobile Phone. Excerpt from the Link "The 1st of January is not just the dawn of a brand new year. It’s also the 30th birthday of the first mobile phone call, conducted from Parliament Square in London by Michael Harrison, th...

image.jpg image.jpg
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Year's Eve: What are you planning to do?

New Year's Eve is approaching fast, so I thought I'd ask what you're all up to tomorrow night? Are you a party animal, or a deep sleeper during the midnight bells? Whatever you are doing, myself and the rest of the team wish you all a happy and healt...

New-Years-Eve-in-London.jpg
Toby by Former Staff
  • 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tech That We Said Goodbye To In 2014

2014 introduced many tech things (iPhone 6, 3D TV, Samsgun Galaxy tab), but unfortunately it also said goodbye to some much loved tech things, such as MSN Messenger. I used to like MSN Messenger and I don't like Skype so I just don't use it anymore. ...

• 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tech News : The 10 most disappointing gadgets of 2014.

Headline : The 10 most disappointing gadgets of 2014. Excerpt from the Link " We've seen loads of amazing gadgets in 2014, but there have also been plenty that left us feeling disappointed. That doesn't mean they're rubbish (although some are!), but ...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

New New News!!!

In today's society, anything and everything is classed as 'news'A 'celeb' is pregnant or getting a divorce and it is front page news.It annoys me when important stories, such as tragedies, are shoved to the 4th and 5th pages of a newspaper, yet a cel...

• 113 replies
  • 0 kudos

Further to that *bl**p* thread...........

I noticed that a thread has recently been closed because it was deemed to be "getting a little fruity" (SIC). Not being familiar with that term "fruity" used in such a context I had to look it up and apparently it means:-Informal or slang term meanin...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tech News : This was the UK's first mobile phone.

Headline: This was the UK's first mobile phone - and it weighed more than a baby. Excerpt from the Link " It was a year which saw Live Aid raise more than £50 million, the debut of WrestleMania at Madison Square Garden, and the introduction of the Vo...

image.jpg image.jpg
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos