Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47758 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5273 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6711 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 515 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11760 replies
  • 0 kudos

Happy Pancake Day! How do you like your pancakes?

Hi guys, So today is Shrove Tuesday aka Pancake Day, so I wanted to ask you all if you're having pancakes today and how do you like them? What are the ultimate pancakes like for you? In Finland we do pancakes a bit differently. Instead of making them...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Members Idea of Paradise - any Suggestions?

Hope everyone is having a peaceful and fulfilling Sunday.Earlier today I corresponded with @jonsie and I mentioned that I thought Hua Hin in Thailand was as near to Paradise as you could find anywhere. We all have places we would love to escape to fo...

Bill1945 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 34 replies
  • 0 kudos

Florida school shooting

Florida school shooting suspect in custody, police say...https://edition.cnn.com/2018/02/14/us/florida-high-school-shooting/index.html

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Vic Damone dies age 89

Frank Sinatra said of him 'he has the best pair of pipes in the business'As a lover of the crooner type of singer & music from The Great American Songbook it's sad He died of a sudden respiratory illness

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Foldable mobile devices?

Hey guys, how are you all doing today? I just read this techradar article about Samsung's upcoming foldable Galaxy phone. It is rumoured to come out or at least start development this year. I wanted to ask you guys what you think, are you excited abo...

Samsung foldable Galaxy X
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 40 replies
  • 0 kudos

Live Music in 2018

Morning folks, Sorry I've not been around much this year so far, work has been rather hectic and life keeps getting in the way! Having bagged myself tickets for Def Leppard in Liverpool for December via O2 Priority this morning, I'm definitely feelin...

Wa10 by Level 19: Quirky
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hannah Hauxwell dies aged 91

On 30 January 2018 Hannah Hauxwell diedShe was a lovely gentle woman who featured in a 1983 tv docummentary called 'Too Long A Winter' showing her farming alone with no electricity & no running waterThe First Lady Of The Yorkshire Dales ... ... ... i...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi-De-Hi campers!!

I used to love Saturday evening tv as a kid. And watching Hi-De-Hi was a weekend favourite! Was just reading an article, HERE .. 30 years ago since it finished its run.. 19million viewers.. I don’t think anything gets that these days.. So what were y...

• 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

This is incredible if it's true

Could this be the breakthrough?https://med.stanford.edu/news/all-news/2018/01/cancer-vaccine-eliminates-tumors-in-mice.html

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Strictly Come Dancing 2017

It's that time of year again....Some love it and others hate it.... However, BBC have announced the first 'celebrity' to join the line up for Strictly Come Dancing 2017.It's Mollie King from the girl band The Saturdays (Frankie Bridge from the same g...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 737 replies
  • 0 kudos