Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47900 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5314 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6725 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 524 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11762 replies
  • 0 kudos

To lighten the day's news

So much sadness both in the UK and US at the moment. Just thought I'd post this to try to bring a smile.

Pepsi Halloween.jpg
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Florida Man Arrested In Mail Bomb Plot

Good news. He's expected to be charged later today.https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/26/person-in-custody-in-connection-with-mail-bomb-probe.html

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Improve Your Posting Skills

Let me start by saying that the links below are for everyone. They are not aimed at any one, or any group in particular, and is not intended to offend anyone. This is a pet peeve, and I have probably mentioned it in the past. Sometimes I will see a p...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Red Dead Redemption 2 Is Almost Here!

Hey everyone, The wait is finally over! Red Dead Redemption 2 launches tomorrow on consoles! I've pre-ordered my copy and I'm looking forward to giving the game a bash. It's received some fantastic reviews so far and looks to be a fitting sequel to t...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

WEIRD CONCERT ?

A Concert (to me) is going to see/hear the person/persons you like live at a concert hall or on stage Glastonbury style if you like. Recently I have been noticing a weird trend ~ "Amy Winehouse to go on tour six years afterher death as father unveils...

TallTrees by Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Movies in concert

Hi everyone, Tomorrow I will be off as I have tickets to go see a movie in the afternoon at the Royal Albert Hall. The twist is, this movie will be accompanied by a live orchestra playing the soundtrack throughout! I saw another film with a live orch...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Autumnal Bucket list

Hi everyone, The end of Summer, as bittersweet as it might be, marks the beginning of Autumn. It's a gorgeous season, that brings many things to do, eat, and look forward to! I thought it might be interesting to share what our favourite things to do ...

Screen Shot 2018-10-11 at 13.56.18.png
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 49 replies
  • 0 kudos

Snail mail vs E-mail

Hi everyone, Today is the anniversary of Universal Postal Union's establishment back in 1874, and every year on this day some beautiful stamps are released to celebrate snail mail ... but will you be using them? With phones and computers following us...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Celebrating our student years :)

Hi guys, I hope you all had a good weekend! Some of you migth remember that ten days ago now, we asked you to share some memories around your favourite teacher for World Teachers Day. Now looking at the other side of things, it's World Students Day! ...

Screen Shot 2018-10-15 at 13.19.50.png
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos