Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 48109 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5376 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6744 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 536 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11770 replies
  • 0 kudos

Boris Johnson to be New PM

Boris Johnson has been voted as the new leader of the Conservative party. He won by double the votes from Jeremy Hunt https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49084605

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 74 replies
  • 0 kudos

Facebook Fined $5 Billion + $100 million

Facebook has agreed to pay a $5 billion fine to the US Federal Trade Commission (FTC) for user data privacy violations. Facebook is currently reviewing its systems, looking for issues related to privacy leaks, and will "work swiftly to address them "...

TheGreyApe by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Community Spotlight

Hey guys, It's time for another community spotlight! This time the focus is on @Glory1. Glory1 joined the O2 community in August last year and have very quickly become a regular face around the forum. We have asked a bunch of questions to help everyo...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 52 replies
  • 0 kudos

Movies in July 2019

Hey everyone, It's movie discussion time again! Before we get on to this months cinematic offerings did anyone manage to catch anything from last months discussion? First up in July is Spiderman: Far from Home which I caught in the cinema last week. ...

Screen Shot 2019-07-18 at 10.57.21.png
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sony A7R IV full-frame mirrorless camera | £2800

Sony has launched the new A7R IV full-frame mirrorless cameraThe A7R IV up the resolution to an incredible 61MP. According to Sony, this is the first 35mm full-frame back-illuminated CMOS image sensor with this resolution. The back-illuminated design...

TheGreyApe by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple deliberately being slow on iTunes purchase debits?

I buy lots of music and over the past 12 years have bought lots through iTunes. This was kicked off because I bought a Shuffle back in 2007 as I enjoy listening to my music during my lunchbreak and it seemed ideal that iTunes for Windows would manage...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

So what have you binge watched lately?

I'm not a huge boxset binger but over the past three weeks I've watched the entire third season of Designated Survivor on Netflix followed up by the third and final (bar the very last episode which I'll watch tomorrow) season of Jessica Jones also on...

• 45 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dutch Beestops 🐝

I've just read about how Utrecht, a city in The Netherlands, has transformed 316 of its bus stops into bee stops! The photo above, and all the info I got, is from this article so head over there if you're curious to know more about this initiative. I...

Beestops in Utrecht
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos