Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47579 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5223 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6683 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 485 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11733 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Mobile Phone Scam (Delivery)

There's a new scam doing the rounds (as if we haven't enough!) A brand new top-of-the-range phone is delivered to your door. The package has your name on it but you don't remember ordering it.There is another knock at the door and a courier asks for ...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

[GAME] Herbs and Spices Word Search Puzzle!

Hey everyone, It's time for another word search! This time the theme is herbs and spices! There are 40 words hidden in the below grid for you to find. Good luck! As before, the rules are simple: so that everyone has a chance to participate, please gu...

Herbs and spices word search
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 59 replies
  • 0 kudos

Indoor plants

Hi guys, I've never been too good at taking care of plants at home, but recently I got one that seems to be quite happy with my care. It motivated me to get three more shortly after! However, with my not-so-good history, I was wondering if you guys h...

Plant Plant Plant Plant
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

I'm not well

For those who are not aware, I am presently in St Mary's in Paddington, after a fall. Bless @Cleoriff she managed to track me down. Through the police, after a fall. I've had a nasty fall and I will be in hospital for sometime. Slowly getting better....

Glory1 by Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 34 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pounds, shillings, and pence

Given that it's only a matter of time until the current lunatic Brexit-based-nostalgia / take-back-control crowd try to bring back "old money" along with pounds/ounces, miles/yards/feet/inches, gallons/pints etc. - can we have an assurance that we wo...

Raise The Masts!

A solution for better 5G, but at what cost?https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-49480560

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Only in Wales....

I loved this story today.... https://news.sky.com/video/driver-drivers-car-with-another-car-on-roof-11797061 Apparently the car on top had no MOT, tax or insurance

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

The White Room Thursday Quiz 29 Aug 2019

Advanced notice: The White Room Thursday Quiz is open to all members.The next White Room Thursday Quiz will be on Thursday 29 August 2019. To give new members, and those who have not played or are unfamiliar with the quiz, some idea of the questions,...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 32 replies
  • 0 kudos