Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Virtual Lounge

Anonymous
Not applicable

well, fluffy onesie on + donkey brown boottee-tyle slippers

cuppa Twinnings tea = everyday variety, decaff + s/sk milk = no sugar +

Blue Ribband original choccy bic to hand

checking on my cat Marvellous Marty the Magnificent = beside me in his pet-bed under the wooden desk Cat

on which new basic desktop printer will be put = on or around next payday ..... I mean upon the wooden desk not upon the cat Smiley LOL 

kicked my old basic Epson printer in frustration many many months ago Destroy

therapeutic for me for about 3 nano-seconds but really, really bad for the printer Destroy

well, let's see if there are many takers for my initial entry into the off-top unofficial world of 'the lounge area'

WispaRed7 slight_smile

Message 1 of 7,616
7,615 REPLIES 7,615

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123566 Posts
  • 827 Topics
  • 7477 Solutions

Bit the same myself...fortunately I get over that problem by using a dustpan with a long upright handle and a broom ...sweeping them up ......THEN chucking them over the fence...Shocked

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1511 of 7,616

jonsie
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions
Message 1512 of 7,616

Cleoriff
  • 123566 Posts
  • 827 Topics
  • 7477 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

That's terrible, the neighbours might see you. Wait till it's dark!

I have no neighbours on one side....the side I chuck things over the fence...LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1513 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks people for your help

either side of me there are cats

& the one side, well that cat is probably the one who 'messed up' my cat Marty's 'presents' of deceased wild birds

Marty is a good hunter slight_frown but does not eat his kills = just deposits them live or not (at the outside door usually)

& not to appear too graphic, but I don't think a brush & pan will suffice to remove the evidence, I think Thoughful it will have to be a shovel job & then ..... over the wall into the neighbours yard as you suggest tee hee hee slight_smile

thinks ..... Thinking ..... maybe in the morning I will waft over to Wanty's to fortify myself with a strawberry vodka, then do the dastardly deed wink

Message 1514 of 7,616

Cleoriff
  • 123566 Posts
  • 827 Topics
  • 7477 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

thanks people for your help

either side of me there are cats

& the one side, well that cat is probably the one who 'messed up' my cat Marty's 'presents' of deceased wild birds

Marty is a good hunter slight_frown but does not eat his kills = just deposits them live or not (at the outside door usually)

& not to appear too graphic, but I don't think a brush & pan will suffice to remove the evidence, I think Thoughful it will have to be a shovel job & then ..... over the wall into the neighbours yard as you suggest tee hee hee slight_smile

thinks ..... Thinking ..... maybe in the morning I will waft over to Wanty's to fortify myself with a strawberry vodka, then do the dastardly deed wink

Or do it in the dark...with a torch @Anonymous  (so the neighbours dont see you launching the dead birds...) LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1515 of 7,616

jonsie
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions
Message 1516 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable

good idea Cleoriff Thanks!

but at this time of night slight_frown the slugs will be out in the yarden & I am very, very squeamish about them

anyhow, Cougar Gal 'tis time for sleep, but not before trying to get the cat to decide to come in for the night ie me shouting his name at the outside door, clearly & loudly at 5 minute intervals until he comes in

btw utd no-one has commented to me upon my method of getting Marty in for the night wink 

goodnight all Cat

Message 1517 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

Maybe the foxes will have eaten them by morning:smileywink:

hi jonsie, there is that, of course slight_smile

I would love to see a fox in real life :womanvery-happy:

Message 1518 of 7,616

Cleoriff
  • 123566 Posts
  • 827 Topics
  • 7477 Solutions

Another sunny day over here. I am off to a friends villa for 'Sunday Lunch' (which knowing my very generous friends....we will have lashings of alcohol provided as well..)

He runs a local carvery (but is off today) .....so not sure what lunch will be. who cares...?

Either way...I expect it will be a very 'merry day'....LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1519 of 7,616

jonsie
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Another sunny day over here. I am off to a friends villa for 'Sunday Lunch' (which knowing my very generous friends....we will have lashings of alcohol provided as well..)

He runs a local carvery (but is off today) .....so not sure what lunch will be. who cares...?

Either way...I expect it will be a very 'merry day'....LOL

Sounds perfect, enjoy the liquid inclusive lunch. I'm sure he will be serving something substantial for Sunday lunch wink

Message 1520 of 7,616