cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

News : Apple's iOS 8 update incoming 17 September.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Headline : Apple's iOS 8 update incoming 17 September.

Excerpt from the ~ Link "Apple revealed its fabled smartwatch and a slew of brand new iPhones last night – the iPhone 6 and the gargantuan iPhone 6 Plus – and while you won’t be able to get your hands on one until 19 September, you’ll be able to enjoy the latest and greatest iOS update two days before then. That’s right, iOS 8 will be hitting your current Apple gizmos two days before the latest phones launch on 17 September, and even your ageing iPhone 4s will be getting an upgrade too"

My Thoughts :

Heads up. slight_smile

Source : The Gadget Show.
Read more here :
http://gadgetshow.channel5.com/gadget-show/gadget-news/apples-ios-8-update-incoming-17-september
Message 1 of 36
35 REPLIES 35

Anonymous
Not applicable
Typically the final beta known as the golden master release is the final cut mate. Or it has been for a while so I was confident. slight_smile
Message 11 of 36

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145603 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27962 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Typically the final beta known as the golden master release is the final cut mate. Or it has been for a while so I was confident. slight_smile

Cool, so no need to "wait" at all then wink

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 12 of 36

jonsie
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
One has to weigh up what the developers say ,and what the blogs say, as well as you tube feedback.

One good blogger to follow is Chris Pirillo as he's straight to the point and brutal with both apple and android ,along with the others.

Then it's a personal decision thing which changes from time to time depending on the above factors.

Same with Os patches too.
Message 14 of 36

MI5
  • 145603 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27962 Solutions
Never heard of him.... I'll have to check some of his stuff out.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 15 of 36

Anonymous
Not applicable
Anyone interested in the iOS 8 wallpapers then they are here to download and enjoy

Source : idownloadblog.

http://www.idownloadblog.com/2014/09/10/new-ios-8-wallpapers/
Message 16 of 36

MI5
  • 145603 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27962 Solutions
Cleo will be happy slight_smile

Currently using:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 17 of 36

jonsie
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

MI5
  • 145603 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27962 Solutions

Here you go Den slight_smile

Jason-Zigrino-iOS-8-GM-Wallpapers-9.png

Currently using:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 19 of 36

Cleoriff
  • 123701 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7486 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Cleo will be happy slight_smile

Can't imagine why you would think I would be happy?? I don't see a big cat among them...just a lot of 'boring' flowers....*Sniffs*....

Anyway.....Is this a trick? They wont be fit for purpose on my S3 shirley ...I mean surely...Bouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 20 of 36