Funniest-Thread-2
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144677 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27732 Solutions
http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Off-topic/More-trouble-in-France/td-p/983752/page/2
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 16

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

No it won't stop until people think religion stop thinking is a reason to kill innocent people and you should be free to practice your own beliefs without trying to force it on others.

Message 3 of 16

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23157 Posts
  • 1027 Topics
  • 3685 Solutions

Apologies. I wasn't aware the other thread had been added to with what happened today.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 16

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

No it won't stop until people think religion stop thinking is a reason to kill innocent people and you should be free to practice your own beliefs without trying to force it on others.

Religious, ethnic and racial conflict has been around for 1000s of years so I don't think it'll stop any time soon

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 5 of 16

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

@Beenherebefore wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

Religious, ethnic and racial conflict has been around for 1000s of years so I don't think it'll stop any time soon

Of course it has.

I blame Richard the Lionheart and the Saracens but you can go back to Jesus Christ and the Romans....

Message 6 of 16

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

@Beenherebefore wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

Of course it has.

I blame Richard the Lionheart and the Saracens but you can go back to Jesus Christ and the Romans....

[Quote]Discoveries at the site of Nataruk in Turkana, Kenya, show that inter-group conflict between nomadic hunter-gatherers existed 10,000 years ago[Unquote]

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 7 of 16

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

@Beenherebefore wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

@Beenherebefore wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

Of course it has.

[Quote]Discoveries at the site of Nataruk in Turkana, Kenya, show that inter-group conflict between nomadic hunter-gatherers existed 10,000 years ago[Unquote]

And there you have it....It will never end!

Message 8 of 16

MI5
  • 144677 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27732 Solutions
Which thread are we supposed to be posting on?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 9 of 16

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions