Did you mean: 

What's your home audio setup? 🎵

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi guys, happy Friday!

We've started to see gig tickets available again via Priority tickets (let us know if you've already booked something?), however I think for many of us it's still mostly just listening to music at home and perhaps watching some gigs on TV.

So I wanted to ask you music lovers what kind of setup do you have at home for your music needs, either while you've been waiting during the lockdown to start going to gigs again, or in general (I know some of you don't attend gigs)? Do you have some kind of fancy speaker set system, or just listen to music on your mobile via headphones? Or something in between? Is it very important to you to have perfect sound quality for your songs?

I have a simple mixture of devices I use for listening to music myself - an Alexa device (Echo Dot) for those times when I suddenly remember a particular song and need to listen to it, not using this for the sound quality (although it's not too bad) but because it was in my mind and very convenient. I have 2 speakers connected to my PC that I use for playlists (and for everything when I'm at my computer), and occasionally also use my phone if I'm on the move (quite rare now though, I miss the headphone jack!). 

Just curious to hear how you listen to music guys so let me know below? grinmusic Anyone have a proper vinyl record player still in use by the way? 

Headphones hanging on a chair

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0