Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time limit to bring across number?

H3LLCAT505
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 352 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I got a sim only deal to help improve the deal I was getting to renew Virgin Media contract. 

Two of my kids contract run out in March with Vodafone and so going to port them across to O2 partly for the volt x2 data.
Since I’ll already have one sim only contract I’ll just be getting one more in March.
My question is there a time limit to transfer over your number once your sim is activated? Cause the kids will want to bring their numbers over I’ll request the PAC code from Vodafone in March so will I still be able to transfer one of their numbers over to the sim I’ve just got/activated? I know there is a 30 day limit to use the PAC code from your old network but I can’t see anything about this scenario.

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145091 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions

@H3LLCAT505 

You can port in at anytime. No time limits.

Guide: Migration & porting into O2  

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145091 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions

@H3LLCAT505 

You can port in at anytime. No time limits.

Guide: Migration & porting into O2  

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 2