cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You don't have any products or services in this My O2 account.

Neil15
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I get this message when i sign into my account,  You don't have any products or services in this My O2 account.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123328 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

@Neil15 

O2 produced an update for My O2 which has affected many customers. We are waiting for a fix.

However, you should be able to login to MyO2 using any browser at  https://accounts.o2.co.uk/signin

If browser login works, uninstall the app from your phone, reboot and reinstall,  to see if that helps.

Otherwise contact O2.

All methods of contact here Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

SierraWhiskey34
  • 8 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

If you get in touch with O2 they can sort it in the background. Ended up going in to O2 store today for same issue on my Mum's account.  Had called O2 on 202 and the answer I got was "she'll need to create a new email address and register it", not a viable option for a 75 year old who has enough trouble with 1 email address and phone number! Rep in store spoke to Customer Care who said it should be sorted in 5-10 days.  Turns out the merger put O2.co.uk email addresses against the new accounts and because the original address was still on the old system it wouldn't let you register it again, but it is fixable, don't be fobbed off.

Message 3 of 3