Did you mean: 

MyO2 App and MyO2 Web Issues

Shaun86
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Paid my bill end of Feb, app updated and I get this message:-

Oops. MyO2 is not available to you yet. Don' worry, you can still mange your account in myO2 for web.

Except, I had to reset password, and when I access via the web I can only see O2 WiFi options and my details.  I have no history, bills, usage etc.

I have been a long serving customer but since the pop up of Virgin Media login on my screen, it suggests you have lost all my history and product information.

On top of this, you have illegally set up a new direct debit with my bank, using details you may have had from years ago without authorisation, as I pay monthly via credit card on the issue date.

This needs rectify ASAP.  I called days ago about access issues and missing products, was advised it would be resolved within a couple of hours, but unfortunately this was not the case.

I hope this post is seen and taken seriously, as with what has been a great service over the years leaves with doubting the future of paying my bills hassle free on a monthly basis.

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

JoJo441
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have same problem. Dont know about illegal direct debit YET, but my o2 account disappeared when i got the same log in screen. Did you get any help yet?

Message 2 of 15

Shaun86
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

No just the usual, try the web that doesn't have any of my monthly contract details.  Then the typical uninstall app, clear cookies etc reinstall app as if people don't know to do that by default nowadays, it's all delaying techniques because someone has bullsed up. 

The app works for other family members but they are PAYG, my worry is that if I cancel my DD I will have no way of paying unless I call them every month which is inconvenient at the least.

It's made difficult by the fact you can't contact them via email, I only have FB but they have disabled the messaging for some reason around European law changes apparently, it's all a farce

Message 3 of 15

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36741 Posts
  • 237 Topics
  • 1654 Solutions

"reboot phone", not "clear cookies", @Shaun86 👍🏼

My MyO2, when it was moved to 360 from legacy billing, has a selector to switch between a pointless 'nothing' mode to my actual mobile:

1000014706.png

Then I get all sorts of options, although no billing info until the next bill arrives..  I recently asked this: https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/My-O2/System-360-User-MyO2-quot-Your-Bolt-Ons-quot-view-differs/m-p/16...

It may help a little - and it only works in an Incognito window, or a browser different from that I am using to access the forum.

And yes, cancelling your direct debit would be a bad idea. The "cards and direct debits" section worked straight after migration for me, as a pay by card account also:

1000014709.jpg

1000014707.png

Sorry I can't help further, other than to say to call O2 by phone on 302 or the ways in Guide: How to find help & contact O2 at about 08:05 in the morning, and be prepared to hang up and call again if no joy after about 20mins on hold...

Same applies to @JoJo441 👍🏼

Good luck!

Message 4 of 15

Shaun86
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for the informative response, alas though it still doesn't work.  Had high hopes maybe the incognito mode would work but no.  I simple don't get any visible drop down selection beneath the blue banner.  PAYG do as I can see my daughter's but mine, not a thing.  Guess I'll keep trying

Message 5 of 15

Shaun87
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So as part of the merge O2 bolted a secondary email O2 email *****71@O2.uk to my account which threw everything wild.  Changing my actual registered email address I use to a new one and going through password reset and the following steps rectified the issues and now I can see everything

Seems there is a gremlin in the system, if you cant do online I called 202, Option 1 for accounts, Option 4.  Very helpful in the end.

Message 6 of 15

Oxonian
Level 30: Meditator
  • 6699 Posts
  • 122 Topics
  • 24 Solutions

@Shaun86 wrote:

.....my worry is that if I cancel my DD I will have no way of paying unless I call them every month which is inconvenient at the least.

@Shaun86 

That's not quite accurate ; bank transfer is an option :-

Guide: How to Pay Your Bill (Contract) 

Message 7 of 15

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36741 Posts
  • 237 Topics
  • 1654 Solutions

That secondary @o2.co.uk e-mail address has been a feature of O2's for years, since they stopped providing an e-mail service ages ago @Shaun86 @Shaun87  (?)

pgn_0-1709656444724.png

My calls to O2 about it some years back did not result in its removal, but e-mails from O2 since the move from legacy to 360 in October past seem to have expunged it, as far as I can tell from my mailbox records.

The ways of O2 are a mysterious set of work rounds rather than actual fixes as such, as far as I can see... 🤷

Message 8 of 15

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145337 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27921 Solutions

I've found out what that strange email address was on my account, and yes, it was an old o2 one which I never used or knew was there.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 9 of 15

G13rty
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have the same issue and am just onto customer services and they have confirmed they are migrating customers from one platform to another! Would be good if they had some sort of message on their screens  As such at present many of us cannot see out bills, manage DDs or anything else  

Message 10 of 15