Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leoleo
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I got my account for very very long time, the same email too. I called twice on Fridays - waiting 45 minutes each time. On first cut off after providing advisor with the issue. On second time, I had no solutions to my issue. Called next day, and after lengthy conversation I was advised to wait for email to come (I was told it can take 5-7 working days).

The emails came today. First said that 'Your My O2 Business user details have been changed' to email which I couldn't recognize, therefore I have no access too. The second the username was changed from 'random number I don't recognize' to my current email. Unfortunately, this doesn't work. So, I made another call. During the process, I was asked to verify my account (it was problematic because I have no direct debit set up), so I was advised to change my email to a different one. I did. This worked. I was pressurized to set up direct debit (and put under impression I have to, so I can access my account), but I don't feel comfortable with that. I like the way my current account works. 

I wish that the whole process will not take such long time, and I will get the right solution at first time.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36456 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1621 Solutions

Direct debit is the way O2's t&cs stipulate, for a contract phone, @Leoleo - means payment is processed regardless of the state of MyO2's service, which seems decidedly ropey of late. The bit about Business user would have rung warning bells, but it seems you were successful - well done for persisting.

Message 2 of 2