Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 rolling plans not as good as they made out to be

darrenney02
Level 4: Observant
  • 127 Posts
  • 25 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

o2 pay and go rolling plans seem good but they are at times not as good as they are made out to be.

I only saying this as every few months I have had problems with the rolling plans since I moved from o2 pay and go big bundles nearly a year ago.

Some months o2 send at text to say monthly payment is due to be taken off in a few days. 
Then they fail to take the monthly payment and I have to go to my o2 and restart the rolling plan.

Once in a while the o2 app and my o2 on the website also will not let you fully log in for a few hours.

o2 need to look at getting this minor problem with the o2 pay and go rolling plans sorted.

Never had this problem when I was on o2 pay and go big bundles.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Get a 12 month sim only contract from USwitch

£8.00 per month for 40 GB

Much better value

Message 2 of 4

darrenney02
Level 4: Observant
  • 127 Posts
  • 25 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

May look in to that in the New Year but would want to keep the same number  I have had for well over 15 years now.

The now I'm on the £15 o2 rolling plan with 30gb of data with data rollover. Used to be 25gb of data until last month. Will be a year this month since I changed to pay and go rolling plan from the pay and go £15 big bundles. Some months I use more data than others but never use the full data that I have.

As yet don't have a 5g phone as I have the iPhone XR but will be thinking of getting a new iPhone next year. As had the iPhone XR almost 4 years now.

Message 3 of 4

Oxonian
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 5833 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 21 Solutions

@darrenney02 

You might find Guide: Migration & porting into O2  useful if you move from PAYG to Pay Monthly next year.  

Message 4 of 4