cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

improve your customer service!!!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Shocking service. Have called several times today and haven't got thru once. At lunch I called and was told I would be eating 50 minutes which I could not do. Tonight I called and thought I was through only for the advisor to hang up on me before saying hello!!! And I called again, waited for 25 minutes, to then hear an automated message tell me to call back during normal hours. What the actual is going on there? And the reason for my call was to advise you that you have over charged me 30 pounds pm this month's bill by charging me for my so called O2 number allowance. HELP
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144391 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions
You can log into your MyO2 to see a detailed breakdown of your bill http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
  • 144391 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions
You can log into your MyO2 to see a detailed breakdown of your bill http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Cleoriff
  • 122943 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

The problem is @Anonymous O2 customer services are 'run off their feet' at this time of year. Not only have they got the annual iPhone release...but the Note 7 is being recalled. We hope every year that they realised this from experience and appoint extra staff to deal with it....but it never happens.If you need to speak to someone try 8-8.15am in the morning....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 3