cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5 Delivered Thread

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just thought i'd create a thread where everyone can either post their pictures, and little delivery updates of their iPhone 5.

Had a little hiccup when i went to check with o2 customer support about my tracking. They said it was sent through YODEL, even though my tracking took me to DPD, so after ringing both DPD & YODEL, o2 customer support confirmed it was with DPD, and that i should receive it tomorrow.

Message 1 of 39
38 REPLIES 38

Anonymous
Not applicable
@jamie1988 I ordered mine about that time 2 oooooooo I'm getting excited now XD
Message 11 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable
@eagland i expect you to dance like in the video i posted on page 1 , when you receive your phone.
Message 12 of 39

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Jamie1988: Loving this thread and the video grin

Sheepdog: As this is more of a discussion, we decided to keep it here and will move discursive threads to here from now on. Cheers!
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 13 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable
Oooooowww I will be lool
Message 14 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable

Has any one had any sort of delivery note from o2??

Ordered mind on the 16th and although i think i was too late the o2 operator seems to think i'll get it friday. Lets just say i aint holding my breath!!

Message 15 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable
I ordered mine at 8.01 last Friday from Apple, hoping to get it tomorrow as tracking number is showing its somewhere in the midlands. As long as I get it tomorrow. Was reading a paper yesterday people in New York have been queing/camping outside the Apple store since Monday. Would be interesting to see how many people manage to get one from any of the shops
Message 16 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Has any one had any sort of delivery note from o2??

Doubtful.....nothing's been delivered yet Smiley Indifferent

Message 17 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 18 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable
When i say a delivery note i mean an email from o2 with delivery details. I know nothing has been delivered as the thing aint out yet lol
Message 19 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm assuming all shops will have a certain amount of phones. So could be a few disappointed people after all the queuing. Best way in my opinion is to pre order saving the hassle of queuing
Message 20 of 39