cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPad Air Promotion

Anonymous
Not applicable
Had an email from O2 the other day promoting the iPads on Refresh waiving the £99 upfront cost. So decided to opt in for 2! (One for me, one for the wife so no conflict lol).

Only went for the 16GB iPad Airs with cellular. But thought I'd drop a note to say how pleased I am with them and the service from O2 in obtaining them. Quick, easy and painless.

Yes, I have 4 contracts now. 2 Note 3's and 2 iPads. But definitely worth it and glad I went for iPad with cellular!

I can't understand those who slate Tu Go either. When you use it on a separate device to your phone (like it was designed) it works like a dream!
Message 1 of 125
124 REPLIES 124

Anonymous
Not applicable
I just don't understand the 'not in stock'

It's not newly released.

I've checked with three apple stores and they all have each capacity of iPad Air and iPad retina mini in stock. 😞
Message 101 of 125

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145057 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I just don't understand the 'not in stock'

It's not newly released.

I've checked with three apple stores and they all have each capacity of iPad Air and iPad retina mini in stock. 😞

Possibly moving refurb stock through "other" channels.......?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 102 of 125

BozMorris
Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have just received an email from mycare@o2mail.co.uk that states the iPad Air 32GB Silver is due back in stock on Thursday.  Once stock is replenished, my order will be automatically despatched.

We shall see!!

Message 103 of 125

Anonymous
Not applicable
Maybe things are moving for you then.

Fingers crossed

let us know how you get on.
Message 104 of 125

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

MI5
  • 145057 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions
How many times is it that you've had that email now..... 14, is it ? wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 106 of 125

BozMorris
Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Oh no, I've still only had 13 'it is about to be despatched' emails. This was a new, special email, the likes of which I've never received before 🙂

I'm sure it'll turn out to be a load of pony though. At least, for the next 48 hours, I can pretend it may happen.
Message 107 of 125

Anonymous
Not applicable
Think Positive happy thoughts.

Message 108 of 125

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

MI5
  • 145057 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions
Oh, a special email wink

Currently using:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 110 of 125