cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

had terrible service from february last year

Anonymous
Not applicable

im paying for a phone that has no service most of the time since feb 2013 ,still terrible service but 02 says its fine,even changed sims but no use,feel ripped off.....im in lockerbie area anybody else getting this terrible service...02 used to be great until i moved here....time to part company after 6 years with 02.....

Message 1 of 51
50 REPLIES 50

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144785 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27755 Solutions
Ah OK, online may be different from a supply point of view but should make any difference otherwise as it's still an o2 phone.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 41 of 51

MI5
  • 144785 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27755 Solutions
From memory it's a Windows phone of some sort.....?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 42 of 51

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:
From memory it's a Windows phone of some sort.....?

"MI5 - I have a Nokia Lumia 925 and yes I have tried that."

From an earlier post.

Confusing how its managed to lock out 😞   Crazy

Message 43 of 51

MI5
  • 144785 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27755 Solutions
I think the fact that it was mobiles.co.uk must supply network locked handsets unlike the main CPW high street stores....

Currently using:
Message 44 of 51

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:
I think the fact that it was mobiles.co.uk must supply network locked handsets unlike the main CPW high street stores....

Possibly so.

I'd be asking that very question to them.

Message 45 of 51

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

At the time Mobiles.co.uk were a trusted partner. O2 no longer deal with them...

Message 46 of 51

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have just been on mobiles.co.uk and they are offering o2 contracts. .....
Message 47 of 51

Anonymous
Not applicable

Confusion reigns indeed.

Going to buy a PAYG tomorrow and put the 925 on ebay, pay my next 11 months or so with o2 and forget I ever heard of them.

Shame, they were brilliant a few years ago, I even got a signal here which Is why I don't by the story these days and the one photo message for four texts out of your allowance was a winner if anyone remembers that!

Thanks for your help guys, much appreciated but enough is enough. I will go back to EE and enjoy signal and data and their new wifi service in a month or so.

ps my brother in law is here, on EE, and his phone hasn't stopped ringing or beeping, I feel more than inadequate!!! So long...farewell...adieu...  

Message 48 of 51

MI5
  • 144785 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27755 Solutions
Can't blame you mate.... Good luck wink

Currently using:
Message 49 of 51

Anonymous
Not applicable
As sad end to your experience. 😞

Take care.
Message 50 of 51