Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Service - Bath

I have had no signal since lunch time, my son has a Tesco mobile which is O2 network coverage, why does he have a signal and O2 customers haven't????

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

no signal

Can any one let me know how long this problem will be going on for and if we will be receiving a reduction in contract tariff?

missmich by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 outage.....

Find it ridiculous that this has gone on so long - and that they haven't even tried to update on timescale to fix!!! nearly 10 hours!?!? At least tell us what you think is going on!!!!

• 4 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! What Phone is your 'No Service' issue on?

Hi folks, Out of curiosity what phone are you guys also experiencing issues with? I have regular 'No Service' with iPhone 4S (iOS5) for a while and complained because my Nokia, also on O2 has always been perfect. Even now my Nokia has signal but alas...

• 36 replies
  • 0 kudos

network failure

Really annoyed with o2 ... Why was no-one informed ? I rely on my mobile for my job ... Will be considering changing providers, and so will the rest of my family ! We deserve some sort of compensation.... Pull yr fingers out o2 .... You're gonna lose...

• 5 replies
  • 4 kudos

No signal

My phone lost signal at 15.55, can barely get any information from O2 about this, not expecting a definate answer, but come on O2 give us something, even a" best guess "or "dont know" is better than nothing

• 8 replies
  • 2 kudos

No service

I too have been without service since 13:00. This is the last straw as soon as it comes back on i will be looking to cancel my contract early as the service over the past 2 months as been appalling. Whats really annoying is that you can go to France ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos