Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! weekly txt msg re prize draw

hi in error while using teh internet i clicked on a link re w eekly prize draw and a cost of just under £5.i now get a weekly txt and even though i do not open them i seem to be getting charged. to stop it i was given a codeof over 390 characters tha...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 text message.

Just had this text from O2 about my mobile sim only contract. O2: The Priority tier you're in at the moment lets you upgrade on 23-Dec-2013. Go into any O2 shop or visit o2.co.uk then. Thanks. Why remind me in March of my upgrade date thats still 9 m...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! credit file affected due to £18 bill , no letters sent

switched from carphone warehouse to tesco last june 2012 {HusbandS contract}phoned to check if he owed outstanding bill, reply was no.last week 21/2/13 phone call of debt collecters saying he owed £18 and had defaulted. not through carphone warehouse...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contacting o2 by email

Hiya everyone....I have contacted o2 via the webchat to try and resolve a possible "fraudulent" matter. I was given an email address so I could send the relevant details. However, when I tried to send the email (twice), I had them returned (twice). I...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lunchtime Reading

Some interesting tech and info here if you want something to read over lunchtime.... http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20130306-bend-and-flex-for-mobile-phones

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 4S speaker don't work

I have had no speaker for over a week now on my iphone 4s it went off a few days after I updated my software & has not worked since! I have tried every option that has been suggested on Apples forum site and others and nothing has worked! There seems...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

On-line CHAT support is helpless

My wife has just topped-up her pay-go account, but credit was not applied to her phone. She tried the on-line CHAT. The operative kept refering to details of: 1. the previous balance 2. the date of the last top-up 3. the method of top-up. The operati...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos