Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Suspicious spam from outside UK

I live in Vancouver, Canada, had received a suspicious spam email as below. The message seems like a scam to me, stay ALERT to the message!! From: promo@o2mobile.netSubject: Ref: O2M/170327/09Ref: O2M/170327/09Dear Winner,I congratulate you on behalf...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 calendar not recognising my mobile as O2

Just got a simplicity sim & transferred my old number over to O2. Everything was completed yesterday, when I log in my account shows my number to be on O2 but the calendar is still saying (Non O2) next to it & therefore won't let me set reminders.I'v...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems with Twitter

Hello all,I have registered with Twitter two days ago and have verified my mobile phone. The Twitter site shows my correct mobile number. However, the tweets (text messages) I sent don't show up. I got in touch with the Twitter support but they don't...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help with Joggler

Hello All,Would anyone know how to connect my Joggler to my PC? I have searched the help section but got nowhere.My Joggler just tells me to check if my PC is turned on, or go to the help pages, o2.co.uk/o2jogglerhelp which for some reason is redirec...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Never moved to a new network before. Help!

For years I was with Virgin but today I've switched to O2 keeping my old number and I'm waiting for my new phone to arrive. I got a PAC code from Virgin yesterday and it's at this point I'm unsure of what to do when the new phone arrives.All of my co...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

EDGE and the rest

Well sorry for asking a stupid one, but does it cost to use the EDGE or GPRS connection when wi-fi is not available, casue i can get both where possible and my e-mails download etc WOW but wondering does this cost me when not using my wi-fi at home e...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 Repairs & Returns Are Rubbish

I had a Nokia N95 which broke. I sent it to the 02 Repair centre and it was lost (they lost it).I got what I was told was an open boxed return C905 as a replacement. It came with no manuals, no cables apart from a charger, no software and no headphon...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos