Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Application Network Access

I have a Nokia 6230i on Pay As You Go.I have a couple of applications on my phone that need to access the network to download information. Whenever I open the application it asks me:"Allow network access?" I click "Yes" then I get a message telling m...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAC code issues - iPhone & TMobile

Hi thereToday I purchased an iphone 3GS at Carphone Warehouse in Central London. I am currently on TMobile and they went through all relevant checks to get me onto O2 etc. However although CPW told me I needed to get a PAC code from TMobile they omit...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Come On O2!

Allow tethering options for NON iPhone customers!!!.I WONT get an iPhone, I DONT WANT an iPhone. I test a lot of Nokia devices and want to be able to use my phone as a modem. £15 for 3GB i am willing too pay (not many people are) but I cant because i...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Strange text message?

Hello, just got a txt from 850 66 which says : FreeMsg: Utext! Our New SMS service, get 1000 SMS per week. Text YES to 85066Join Utext web2mob SMS for £3/week EVisn 08445796350 To Leave text STOP to 85066Any one know what this is about? as it does no...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone contract or PAYG with £150 credit?

Just at the end of an 18 month with an N95 8GB, costs me £35 a month for 600 mins, 500 texts unlimited o2 to o2 calls and the data bolt on.If I sign up again without taking a phone they will give me £150 account credit.So, do I buy an iphone 3GS 16GB...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 bashing.

Having read the other sections of the forums, Apple, home and mobile broadband etc, I am starting to feel that I am the odd one out. Why?Let me tell you.I have three contracts with 02 - Iphone 3G, Laptop / mobile broadband, and home broadband.Thus fa...

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

free o2 to o2 text? and free £50 topup???

hi guys.. one of my mates just sent me a txt msg.. saying that... "o2 are keeping o2 to o2 texts free forever so tell all your friends. send this msg to 20 of your friends and receive a £50 top up for spreading the word. this credit will be sent to y...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

contract phone help?

okay, so i'm on contract, and the other week i thought id send a picture message out, i wasnt to sure if this would cost me as i had unlimited texts in this contract?also would then this photo appear on my bill?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Making VOIP calls

Hi all,I have tried searching on the forum for this, but havent been able to find an answer.I have a Nokia E71 on a contract with O2 with the unlimited web bolt on.Am I right in thinking that using voip using my unlimited web bolt on would be a breac...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos