cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst Shopping Experience Ever at O2 Uxbridge today!!!

susanpriya83
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I had the most distressing time at the O2 store in The Chimes, Uxbridge. I went to upgrade iPhone 14 Pro in store for a new Samsung Flip.

The store staff took my phone to transfer the data to my new phone. After leaving it there care they informed me that both my phone and the new phone had been left out and stolen by someone under the care of the store.

Staff did not know what to do and the manager was completely dismissive towards the incident.

Despite the gravity of the situation, the manager asserted that there was nothing that could be done at that time and requested that I leave the store with out phone!! Incredible!
However, I must commend that after persevering with staff they offered a temporary iPhone 13 to use until the situation can be addressed.
I find it deeply concerning that the manager did not take the matter seriously and failed to provide any immediate resolution. As a loyal customer, I believe that such incidents require a more proactive and customer-centric approach. I am writing to formally request compensation for the loss incurred during this incident. Both the phones and all of my personal information have been lost, a complete disregard for my privacy and possession was shown.

I had a police report filed for the stolen phone as it had all my bank cards/confidential letters/ emails etc. so far no resolution from @O2 or @O2 Uxbridge. 
really frustrating !!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6610 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1488 Solutions

Not a good story at all. But sadly we are all customers here and there are no O2 staff so the is nothing we can do from where we are.

Can only suggest keeping on at O2.

You may need legal advice if it is not resolved

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144417 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

Make sure you report the loss and get the phone and sim barred @susanpriya83 

Guide: Lost or Stolen O2 Device? - How to Report it 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23099 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3676 Solutions

@Dave-O2 Can you please contact @susanpriya83 to get information about this incident and pass it on for O2 to investigate?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 5

Dave-O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 649 Posts
  • 40 Topics
  • 16 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @Bambino 

@susanpriya83 I'm sorry to hear about the experience that you've had in store, so this can be fed back directly to the store, i'll be in touch via PM shortly.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram

Message 5 of 5