Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer from Virgin Mobile

mst
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have 4 mobile accounts that were force migrated from VirginMobile to O2. One device did not reconnect, seems the SIM was corrupted. I have received an email stating a new SIM was ordered (not by me) and an email stating something shipped, but tracking reference invalid, and was supposed to be next day 7 days ago. So I suspect the order is non existent, just a way to get account from Virgin to O2. The O2 app is rubbish, (loads of http 500 errors etc) support non existent, and the 4G network where I live rubbish.  Is this what to expect from O2?  Looks like will be going back to EE (thanks to Virgin hitch hiking was not impressed with Vodafone network either).

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 6800 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 1521 Solutions

Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 5

mst
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Well first impressions of O2 are DIRE.  Have tried calling eventually got through to a noisy barely audible Indian call centre, where they were no help at all, apparently systems are down and they cannot access accounts either!  Told to call back after 4pm, probably when that individual was off shift.  They refused to transfer me to supervisor or complaints department.  So looks like it it mail to the Executive Team.  What a useless shower.

Message 3 of 5

mst
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you for your unhelpful contribution.

Message 4 of 5

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 6800 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 1521 Solutions

@mst wrote:

Thank you for your unhelpful contribution.

Well as we are not O2 and are all customers here and the fact that you are not happy with O2, including the signal prior to them move then leaving will be your best option. It unlikely the reception will be improved in the near future.

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 5 of 5