Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Review to make sure customer is getting best deal

K-W-S
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Does anyone know if it’s possible to discuss/review your account with O2 to make sure you are getting the best possible deal from your contract. I don’t mean checking you have all the data you need, etc. I mean that you are getting the best available deals as a customer. I have five pay monthly call plans (family iPhones), an Apple Watch and a pay monthly data only SIM with O2 but am only getting a bit of loyalty discount on about two of them.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144516 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27711 Solutions

@K-W-S 

Discount guide here Guide: O2 Open & Friends and Family discounts - How to sign up 

Discounts need to be applied for when accounts are upgraded.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

K-W-S
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks MI5, I have tried following that guide but the automated process is too restrictive. I’m keen to know if anyone has any experience of actually getting anywhere with a ‘real person’ in customer services. I’ve been with O2 since way before their beginning (transferring through each antecedent right from CellNet in ‘95/96) and recall having had a personal account review a number of times over the years but not recently. Just wondering if it’s still a ‘thing’…

Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 144516 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27711 Solutions

@K-W-S 

I have been with O2 since inception, the same as you have, and there's no additional discounts for loyalty anymore, just those listed in the guide.

You could try talking to sales, 0800 081 0255, but there's even less chance now Virgin Media are onboard I fear.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Ask for a PAC via text (you don't need to use it) and I guarantee you will get a phone call within 24 hours from someone more than willing to discuss accounts and benefits with you.

Message 5 of 5