cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-ordering Iphone 6s

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi All

I have read a few posts here and have seen the issues many of you faced when pre-ordering your iphones through o2. In your opinion is is better to pre-order via o2 website/o2 refresh or in store?

I have heard many ppl say that store orders are not fulfilled straight away and are exposed to limited stock compared to online ordering.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

Cleoriff
  • 122943 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

I honestly think yours is the best attitude to have. Wait and see. Then if everything goes to plan and you get yours on release date you will be more than happy. Best of luck anyway.:smileywink:

I would also like to point out that this thread got to 5 pages and we still have no official release date yet LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 21 of 24

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144393 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions
Apple will keep the most stock for their own stores so if you can buy or upgrade through an Apple store, that would be the most likely route to success.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 22 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

Hi @Anonymous

I honestly think yours is the best attitude to have. Wait and see. Then if everything goes to plan and you get yours on release date you will be more than happy. Best of luck anyway.:smileywink:

I would also like to point out that this thread got to 5 pages and we still have no official release date yet LOL

@Cleoriff wait until we get near the 9th from what I've searched around this community 

Message 23 of 24

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Glad you got some useful info @Anonymous slight_smile

I have had to clean up this thread considerably guys due to the confrontations included. Disagreements that lead to personal attacks help no one and cause the team more work in having to clean up threads. If a member posts a comment that upsets you for whatever reason please report it. Currently, many members are trying to resolve issues themselves and this simply does not work. It then causes my team more admin-based work, which in turn gives us less time to think of great and positive things to add to the community, making it better for all of you.

If members cannot be constructive here, they ruin it for those seeking help and everyone else. If confrontations continue and are not reported, team will have no choice but to stop all involved from posting on the community, its as simple as that.

Please keep this is in mind everyone. We all disagree from time to time, but its how you handle such a disagreement that is the main point here. I'm saying this for the benefit of all of you, not for myself. 

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 24 of 24