Did you mean: 

Order sent to back office for review

Athenaxo
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello all! 

I placed an order last Saturday for the iPhone 15 and on the last page and was told my order was under review and could take 48 hours to resolve. I did receive all the legal documents including T&C’s so assuming I’ve passed the credit checks. I’ve been in touch with O2 via Twitter/Live chat and was told the order was stuck in processing and they would email and I’d get a email to say my order had been dispatched ASAP. 

I never got the email so rang up and spoke to someone who said that the system had tried to use my old O2 account and it had been sent to the back office for review and I should hear within 24 hours.

I was just wondering if someone had been through this or something similar and when they got their phone.

I hope this makes sense!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93248 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

The order wouldn't have been reviewed until it was picked up on Monday morning as the referral team don't work weekends

So it would be Wednesday at the earliest that it would be processed as long as all was well with the credit check

Message 2 of 3

Athenaxo
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

That’s really helpful, thank you for this! The woman said it’s tried to link to the old account so that really threw me!

Message 3 of 3