Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nokia Lumia Free gift redemption update

jezza1234
Level 12: Nimble
  • 341 Posts
  • 25 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

There are problems with this gift redemption which have been well documented on the forum. I too got the same result as many when I entered my details on the miocrosoft site (IMEI already registered please call the cusotmer service number). However I thought I would have one more go today before calling the number and I entered my details in again and it worked first time!!!.

So try again on a different day and it works!- Well it did for me anyway. I have had moy confirmation email back form Microsoft so we'll see what happens

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144393 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions
Don't mention UKMail wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 24

Cleoriff
  • 122943 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Don't mention UKMail wink

Crikey....did someone mention UK Mail??.....Oh whoops...LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 24

G4Grandad
Level 3: Thinker
  • 39 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
I'm on O2 but also EE where I recently bought a lumia 830 with this offer. No way could I complete the application form from their site either but I emailed the help address and they were fantastic. Simply asked for my IMEI,date if purchase,network provider and phone number then did the rest for me in five minutes. The accessories arrived 36 hours later and kept me informed by email as to eta. Didn't really want them but eBay was full of people trying to sell them so I've kept them and glad I did. The charger has proved really useful.
Message 13 of 24

Cleoriff
  • 122943 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

So emailing the help address worked well for you then @G4Grandad ? It certainly overcame the problem of the IMEI number. Pleased for you...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 24

jezza1234
  • 341 Posts
  • 25 Topics
  • 7 Solutions
Just a quick update. My free stuff arrived on Xmas eve so only waited a few days. Not too bad considering the experiences of others.
Message 15 of 24

jonsie
  • 93246 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

@jezza1234 wrote:
Just a quick update. My free stuff arrived on Xmas eve so only waited a few days. Not too bad considering the experiences of others.

Glad to hear it and thanks for updating. 

Message 16 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
Have they been useful ?

Good to hear from you that it's arrived.
Message 17 of 24

MI5
  • 144393 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions
Good grief !
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 18 of 24

jezza1234
  • 341 Posts
  • 25 Topics
  • 7 Solutions
Well i have to say that the charging pad is quote cool pity is doesn't charge when its in the case but you cant have it all. The speaker is ok and quote useful. Doubt ill be putting mine on ebay though
Message 19 of 24

Topcat
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 37 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
The lumia pack arrived yesterday, according to son, good quality wireless charger and speaker. So they were right, about 6 weeks average delivery time.
Message 20 of 24