Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data roaming

AP13
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello , I am looking to change providers but the most Important thing to me is data roaming. I need to know if I sign up for 12 /24 months this will be included and you cover the following. Calais to Dover crossing , Belgium, France , Netherlands, Switzerland, Germany , Austria, Italy, Sicily, Luxemburg and Italian Islands, Corsica , Sardinia , Scandinavian, Lithuania , Latvia , Estonia , Poland and any ferry crossing between these destinations especially France to Corsica and Sardinia to Italy 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10252 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3016 Solutions

@AP13 

It does not cover roaming on board a ferry using the Onboard Mobile Network (No network covers this). 

You best bet is to look at the Guide: Roaming MegaGuide  and https://www.o2.co.uk/eu-roaming 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 3

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6713 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1494 Solutions

@AP13 

Remember there are Terms and Conditions if you intend to do a lot of roaming as it is intended for holidays and short business trip

Using our services in our Europe Zone for more than 63 days in any four-month period is what we consider to be unfair use. If you do this we’ll send you a fair usage notification by text. If you continue to use these services after we’ve notified you, we’ll apply surcharges for further usage that we recognise as overage.

These surcharges are £3.50 per GB for data, 3.3p per minute for calls and 1p per text. The surcharges will appear on your next month’s bill. We’ll stop applying surcharges to your European Zone usage once the majority of your usage over the previous four months has been in the UK.

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 3