cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Redesign

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi guys,

over the past few months we've been working on new designs for the community - it's not just cosmetic, as you can see we're looking at some new features too.

We'd love to hear what you think about these 3 potential designs, and we'd also appreciate any ideas or suggestions :smileyhappy:

Looking forward to your feedback!

Design #1
community-v1-desktop-feedback.jpg

Message 1 of 121
120 REPLIES 120

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Thought I'd kick-start this old thread as it's now relevant.

Almost every member who contribute regularly has commented that the new revised version (possibly designed by someone under the influence) is awful. Everything is scrunched up to the left and difficult to read if you vision problems.

Please change it back to how it was.

Maybe we should get an online petition?Confused

Message 71 of 121

Anonymous
Not applicable
+1

slight_smile
Message 72 of 121

MI5
  • 144877 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27775 Solutions
Not that I am a suspicious person, as you know wink but I'd say they were making room for a barrage of adverts !!!
Considering it would take 2 seconds to put the forum back to how it was and it;s been like it for 36 hours now I'd say it wasn't going to be reverted anytime soon either.......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 73 of 121

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Yes that's my way of thinking. Adblock will sort that out but we'll still be left with a mess unless they do a complete redesign.

Message 74 of 121

MI5
  • 144877 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27775 Solutions
Yes, the empty space will still be there... Apparently Adblock is already blocking 8 ads on this page alone....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 75 of 121

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Yes, the empty space will still be there... Apparently Adblock is already blocking 8 ads on this page alone....

Oh dear...

Message 76 of 121

aldaweb
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

I don't see any ads though and Adblock isn't on this PC, is it placeholders maybe? slight_frown

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 77 of 121

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
Message 78 of 121

Cleoriff
  • 123306 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

It is absolutely appalling. If they think I will tolerate rolling adverts on my computer with my eye problems, they can think again Smiley Mad

I have checked the site on my S3 and it is useless to me...

I honestly think the forum managers should listen very carefully to the regular posters on here.

If it stays like this....my time will be finished.....

A sad day indeed when we spend so much time giving new members advice about appalling customer service and then fall victim to it ourselves...Crazy

Rant over....for now!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 79 of 121

MI5
  • 144877 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27775 Solutions
I'm showing 7 blocked until I hit the quick reply button then it goes to 8 blocked, so something is afoot....

Currently using:
Message 80 of 121