cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get through to O2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just wondering if any one has had the same problem, i have been trying for 5 days to get through to someone with out being cut off! I think it's just really poor !!!

Message 1 of 17
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

O2 customer services will be busy with people ringing up desperate to get an IPhone OR find out where the IPhone is, its the same every year as launch time.

Message 2 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

O2 customer services will be busy with people ringing up desperate to get an IPhone OR find out where the IPhone is, its the same every year as launch time.

Message 2 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Ndias,

What do you need to ring them about as we may be able to assist or you here or you can choose to use o2's Online Live Chat.

http://www.o2.co.uk/mobile/contactus

Message 3 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm having the same problems. I feel for the staff who are no doubt under massive pressure, but it's deeply frustrating to not be able to effectively communicate with my service provider.
Message 4 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
I would say live chat is probably the worst option possible, it never works, waiting time is beyond any expectations, conversation gets cut through half-way and there is a complete disconnect between the offers given over the phone or... Chat.
Message 5 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Live chat are an outsourced non uk call centre who are generally ok for low level general enquiries.

When Uk customer services are shut they are the only point of contact.

Oh and us here trying to help where we can.
Message 6 of 17

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93246 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

Chat is ok for basic general queries but really there is no substitute for actually talking to someone. I find chat frustrating and on the occasions I have used it (successfully mostly) I sometimes get the impression that they are having multiple 'chats' simultaneously. This is why it can take 5 minutes to get a response between interactions.

Message 7 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been trying to get through as well useless and go in store, they say ring customers services they can't deal with it instore!  That's no use when can't get through!

Message 8 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
There goes my master plan. I was hoping to just bypass all the headache of the phone by going into store at the weekend... oh well.
Message 9 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have just switched to O2 and am already regretting it. I want to give them my PAC code but I can't get through and what's worse and RUDE they disconnect you if you try to call. This is awful service! I am travelling next week and I wanted to do this before I left as you can't do it when you're abroad. How can a company like this be allowed just not to answer phone calls from its customers? They make enough profit - hire some more staff! Of course, what did I expect from something that belongs to Telefonica, which has the worst service in the world.

Message 10 of 17